***** Anatomy Physiology by Visible Body visually and interactively engages students in the core concepts of an undergraduate AP course. This preview offers a complete unit—the respiratory system—and the full functionality of the Anatomy Physiology app.
***** Works on iPad 2, new iPad (3rd generation), iPad with Retina display (4th generation), and iPad mini.
This Respiratory Unit preview of Anatomy Physiology includes 30+ 3D models of respiratory anatomy, 15 physiology animations and illustrations, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version of Human Anatomy Atlas:
– Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
– Read definitions, learn Latin terms, and hear pronunciations.
– Study by creating notecards
– Test your knowledge with quizzes.
***** Love what you see? Use the in-app purchase option to get 11 other AP units.
The full Anatomy Physiology includes 12 units with 50 chapters/modules that use over 500 preset views of 3D models, 75 illustrations, and over 70 animations to present the core content in an undergraduate anatomy and physiology course. It offers:
– On-screen controls for zooming, panning, rotating, and dissecting 3D models of 12 body systems (Cells and Tissue, Integumentary, Skeletal, Muscular, Nervous, Endocrine, Circulatory, Lymphatic, Respiratory, Digestive, Urinary, and Reproductive)
– Hundreds of audio pronunciations and over 750 definitions.
– Over 60 multiple choice and dissection quizzes with hundreds of questions.
– Visual notecard making feature
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world’s top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn’t performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.